Welcome to NOTAN
In January 2010, the North of Tyne Athletics Network (NOTAN) was established to develop athletics across our area. The network is formed from a cluster of Athletics clubs located north of the river Tyne namely, Claremont Road Runners, Heaton Harriers, North Shields Polytechnic Club, Wallsend Harriers and Gosforth Harriers.
The North of Tyne Athletics Network has been created to develop the sport of athletics and deliver some key objectives which include:
- Increase the number of people involved with running and athletics.
- Improving the quantity and quality of coaches at all levels.
- Improve the infrastructure within clubs; including the number of active volunteers.
- Improve access to appropriate competition for young athletes.
- Gain Clubmark for all of the clubs making them safer and more structured places to train.
WANT TO HAVE YOUR SAY? INTERESTED IN BECOMING PART OF THE NOTAN COMMITTEE? If you are interested please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
FREE COACH EDUCATION OFFER EXTENDED TO ATHLETICS COACH MODULES: Article
INTERESTED IN COACHING? INSPIRED BY WHAT YOU HAVE SEEN AT THE OLYMPICS AND PARALYMPICS? THEN GET INVOLVED IN YOUR LOCAL CLUB TODAY! Please contact email@example.com